National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE] welcome Teacher Education Institutes and related Organisations to the newly developed Online
e-Governance Platform to Grant Recognition or Permission for Integrated Teacher Education Programme. As a part of our continuous
effort, the new online platform has been conceptualised to provide real-time services to the Teacher Education Institutes and related stakeholders
in a speedy, convenient, efficient and transparent manner. We hope the integrated design and delivery approach will improve the user experience
across functional and business areas.
- The applicants are requested to read the following instructions/documents carefully, before filling online application:-
- NCTE Act 1993
- NCTE Regulations, 2014 (Recognition Norms and Procedures), as amended from time to time
- Norms and Standards for 4 years ITEP notified vide NCTE amendment Regulations, 2019
- Public Notice Related to Grant Recognition or Permission for Integrated Teacher Education Programme
- General Instructions/ Terms and Conditions
- The following category of institutes, as per NCTE Regulations, 2014, as amended from time to time are only eligible for Online Registration. If the interested institutes are not meeting the given below eligibility criteria, they may contact the NCTE Helpline before registering themselves:
- Institutes established by or under the authority of the Central or State Government or Union Territory Administrations;
- Institutions financed by the Central or State Government or Union Territory Administrations;
- All universities, including institutions deemed to be universities, so recognized or declared as such, under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956);
- Self-financed educational institutions established and operated by ‘not-for-profit’ societies and trusts registered under the appropriate laws or a company incorporated under
Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013)
- The Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) shall be located in multi and inter disciplinary academic environment which means a duly recognised higher education institution offering under graduate or post graduate programmes of study in the field of liberal arts or humanities or social sciences or commerce or mathematics as the case may be.
- No user can register more than once on the site. Please note that once you register yourself on the NCTE site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth
below. If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the 'I Agree' buttons at the bottom of these Terms and
Conditions page you have entered into a formal agreement with NCTE for the purpose of transactions on this website.
- In case of self-financed educational institutions established and operated by "not for profit" societies and trusts, registered under the appropriate laws or a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013,
will register themselves under the respective Societies/Trusts/Companies and not as an Independent Institute. The same Society/Trusts/Companies might have more than one operational institutes, the details of
such institutions will be captured in the next module "Online Recognition Module".
- For independent educational institutes or universities, established or financed by Government (including institutions deemed to be universities) they will get registered as institutes/universities, as the case may be.
- Before filling up the online Registration Form applicants are advised to read carefully the related Notification/ Advertisement available in the Website and also ensure that Institute is eligible in terms of the
conditions/provisions mentioned in the Public Notice/ Notification.
- Before filling up the online form, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions carefully, which are available at the link "Instructions for Online Registration" on "Home Page of Recognition module".
- Please follow the STEPS determined for filing Online Application.
- The web link to fill up online application will remain active from 3rd June 2019 to 31st July 2019 (till 11.59 P.M.). Applicants are advised to fill up the online application well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Applicants are advised to provide/fill correct and complete details, as these information’s will get recorded and will be used for further evaluation, communication and references.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (including Society/Trust/Company Registration Certificate (If applicable), copy/copies of NOC of affiliating body (If applicable), Land Details Certificate and Building Completion Certificate (If applicable) etc., ready before starting with the form filling process.
- Applicants are advised to connect their computing devices to a proper network with stable internet bandwidth/ or by moving to a better Wi-Fi spot, if using a mobile computing device.
- The registration process is a one time activity and the system will not allow for multiple registration with the same credentials. If attempted for getting registered for the same Society/Institute, the system will reply "User Already Exist"
- When the applicant clicks on "Online Application Process" tab, available at the home page, he/she will be redirected to a new page having "Terms and Conditions". On Accepting
the Terms and Conditions it will redirect to the "Online Registration" Page.
- Spaces (fields) in online forms are of two types: One, in which the applicant can enter the information manually, and another, in which the applicant can select one or more of the available options.
- Selective fields are of three types - some fields are to be selected from Dropdown Menu, some are to be selected by clicking on the Radio Button/Box and for entering the date, select Year, Month & Date one by one. In addition there are fields\
for uploading scanned document.
- While filing up the online application form, applicant may press Tab button or use Mouse click to move to the next column/field in the application form.
- The online information submitted by the Applicants will be verified by the NCTE
- Applicants are required to provide valid Email ID and Mobile number as the automated messages will be sent to only valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Post verification and approval of the online Registration Form, the applicant will be communicated in their Registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- The Email ID and Mobile Number is also critical for resetting the Login Credentials including the Login Passwords.
- Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements laid down in the, NCTE Regulations, Notifications and applications which are incomplete or improperly filled in or are not accompanied by relevant documents etc. shall be summarily rejected.
- Document to be uploaded should be of max size 2MB and in pdf format, no other format is allowed. If in any case, applicant has more than one page for uploading in respect of any section, then it should be uploaded by making single pdf of all pages.
- Application shall be treated as incomplete and rejected, and application fees paid shall be forfeited if institution fails to submit print out of the applications made online, along with the land documents as required under sub-regulation (4) of Regulation 5 of NCTE Regulations, 2014, within 15 days of the submission of the online application to the concerned Regional Committee, in line with the provisions of section 7(2)(b) of NCTE Regulations, 2014.
- In addition, institution is required to attach all necessary documents uploaded on the online application while sending the hard copy of the same.
- For any kind of help/query, please contact NCTE helpline 9625912179, 9625670736, 011-23370151 and 011-23370176
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (For technical help) and email@example.com (Regarding ITEP Regulation)
- For any Bank/Payment related issues, please contact
|Mr. Abhishek Arora
|Mr. Jagdish Chandra
||Senior Branch Manager